CrossWalk Extend is a 2-year
program designed to free you from the bondage of your past and train you to
walk with God on a daily basis.
Below is a sketch of how the
2 years will unfold, and what will be required of you as a student.
- “Encounter Retreat” (late August or early September).
- You will get your discipleship journey off to a
- You will either attend this weekend in person at our
campus, or you can attend virtually via Zoom.
- You will meet your teachers and mentors.
- You will meet and bond with your fellow students who
will travel with you into the heart of God.
- You will experience personal prophecy, deliverance,
worship, encounters with God, and deep teaching about your identity in Christ.
Program requirements by
- You will read through the Scriptures using a 2-year
plan. Each day’s reading will consist of 2-3 chapters from the Bible.
- Watch a short devotional video from Pastor David. (5 days a week)
- Post a response to the daily reading (2-3 sentences)
on our virtual discussion group.
- Attend 1 class via Zoom. (Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30pm)
- Listen to 1 teacher-assigned audio sermon per week and
record your reflections on it in a 3-5 minute phone video
- Write 1 “application report” written each week
- Record your
volunteer or ministry hours, what happened, results, and follow-up (1 page
written or 3 minute phone video).
- Volunteer at your local church. Send in quarterly reports
from your pastor to verify.
- Meet with your spiritual mentor in person or remotely.
This is a 1-hr meeting focusing on your spiritual development and calling.
- Test (memory verses and classes)
- Evangelistic outreach once per month. Serve your
community by sharing the gospel, then report back to your class about how it
- Your local pastor will send us a review of your
volunteer hours and spiritual progress
- Submit a 3-5 page report on the assigned book for the
- Join mission trips with live-in CrossWalk students, for an additional trip fee. Possible opportunities: